Popular Posts

Sunday, October 24, 2010

sinner

I am the sinner
Accept my all sins and errors
Done by me intentionally or un-intentionally 
Every day in my life,
Will God forgive me?
But I have a faith that He really came for me
He died for me for my sins
He will redeem me, save me
And give the right of me to be His love one
I have a faith, He loves me
He saved a robber at cross
Just by asking with faith “be remember in the heaven”
What a great chance he avail
At last moment of his life,
God lord is great, omnipotent, and merciful
What a nice loveable relation with his creation
Its my duty to give him my all,
Love everyone as I love myself
Pray for other who persecute me
Who degrade me in this world?
Thank you Lord You accept me
You save me You forgive me
I m the sinner
I was the sinner

No comments:

Post a Comment